The Full Funnel represents the entire customer journey landscape, which takes a user from an unawareness of the industry/product or service, to ultimately converting to a sale or purchase, and finally customer retention. Full-Funnel is the traditional description of the customer journey, also the term Flywheel is used to depict the role of customer retention in attracting new business.
- What Is A Full – Funnel Marketing Strategy?
- Why Is A Full – Funnel Marketing Strategy Important?
- What Are The Key Performance Indicators At Various Stages Of The Full Funnel And How Is Success Determined?
- What Are The Challenges Of Activating A Full-Funnel Strategy In Digital Media? How Do You Overcome Those Challenges?
- Do Creative Elements Impact The Effectiveness Of A Full Funnell Strategy?
- What Test And Learn Philosophies Support a Full – Funnel Marketing Strategy?